Finalists for the nine inaugural V4B awards were revealed at Abingdon’s Crown & Thistle.
Applicants for the awards discovered if they’d made it to the final stage of the prestigious business awards – organised by Vale of White Horse District Council’s Economic Development team.
The awards highlight and celebrate the work businesses of all sizes achieve in the Vale area and the awards cover several aspects of business including innovation, recruitment and overall employer of the year.
And the finalists are:
Vale of the White Horse Business Awards (V4B)
New Business of the Year, sponsored by Biffa
MSC R&D Award for Innovation
Inca Caring Accounting Small Business of the Year Award 2018
Inca Caring Accounting Medium Sized Business of the Year Award 2018
Royds Withy King Large Business of the Year Award
Action Coach Award for Business Leader of the Year 2018
Angie Major – Blueberry Business Support Ltd
Kevin Williams – Better, White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre
Mike Hurley – Dream Doors
Mike Lawton – Oxford Space Systems
Richard March – CIS Ltd
Bluestream Recruitment Social Responsibility Award 2018
Harwell Campus Business Space of the Year 2018
Employer of the Year Award 2018
The Awards ceremony is being held on May 18 at Williams Formula 1 conference centre at Didcot. Tickets are available at email@example.com
Tickets are available from 19 March, priced at £100 each. The evening includes:
- Welcome drinks in Sir Frank Williams private car museum, housing 40+ of the team’s seminal race cars, it is the largest private collection of F1 cars in the world!
- A chance to set your own fastest lap in one of Williams state of the art F1 simulators.
- A 3 course fine dining menu and accompanying drinks.
- The awards ceremony complete with guest speaker.
- A chance to mix with some of the best businesses from the area.