Three Counties Venue Hire
For green open spaces and rooms with a view
Boasting fantastic transport links and an impressive variety of multi-use spaces, Three Counties Showground offers unrivalled event-hosting opportunities against the spectacular background of the rolling Malvern Hills.
Our purpose-built exhibition centres provide an abundance of multi-functional spaces to enjoy, available for individual or interconnected use dependant on your size and event requirements, with a dedicated venue hire team ensuring that your event runs smoothly from start to finish.
Why choose the Three Counties Showground:
Just 10 miles from M5/M50
Ample free parking
Disabled access and facilities
Audio visual equipment and free WiFi
Three Counties Centre is a unique and versatile space. Often described as a ‘blank canvas’, it successfully accommodates anything from small conferences to fundraising balls, trade shows, weddings, photo shoots, fashion shows and large vehicle exhibitions.
- Severn Hall: The largest space situated on the ground floor, which is known for exhibitions, business expos and large conferences.
- Linden Suite: The Linden Suite connects to Severn Hall and can be hired independently or used as an entrance area or break out facility for Severn Hall.
- Leadon Suite: The Leadon Suite connects with Linden Suite and is ideal for board meetings or seminars.
- Perry Suite: Situated on the first floor, the Perry Suite enjoys panoramic views of the Malvern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and can host conferences, weddings, business breakfasts and much more.
“We have organised shows at the Three Counties Showground for 15 years. It is a great venue and the back-up service from showground staff is excellent” Roger Cooling, Grosvenor Shows Ltd
“We have over 10,000m2 of space which gives you the flexibility and scale to create your own event. From the Chamber of Commerce Expo to the Caravan Show we have experience of hosting exhibitions of all sizes.”
Wye Hall (5,364m2) The largest of the Three Counties exhibition halls and is ideally suited to animal shows, trade fairs and vehicle events.
Avon Hall (2,422m2) Avon Hall is similar in style to Wye Hall. The large tarmac area (4,396m2) between the two can be covered by a marquee to successfully link the two halls together and provide one large space.
“Excellent venue and facilities with very good client management; we run a number of events around the UK and the Three Counties Showground is one of the best” Mark Woodward, Classic Events Ltd
Weddings We can accommodate anything from a small intimate wedding of 20 people, up to an Asian wedding of 1,500. Please contact us for more information.
Equine Area The largest equine area in the region including five top quality rings, practice area and 240 permanent stables with additional space for temporary stables.
Teme Hall and the Friesian Pavillion are two standalone buildings with their own kitchens and facilities. Perfect for training workshops, parties, weddings, auctions, small fairs and much more. The grassed area outside can be used to extend the space via the use of a marquee.
Camping Area Camping and caravanning is available at the Three Counties Showground in conjunction with events. The camp site occupies seven acres with separate access. Facilities Include • 30 electric hook-ups
- Permanent toilets
- Permanent showers
THREE COUNTIES MORE INFORMATION
How to find us Three Counties Showground is centrally located and enjoys easy access to roads, trains and airports.
- 10 miles from the M5 (J7 & J8) & M50 (J1).
- Five minute drive from Great Malvern Station – direct trains to London Paddington (3 hours) and Birmingham New Street (1 hour). Shuttle bus available from station on request.
- Birmingham International Airport 50 minutes and Bristol International Airport 90 minutes. Chauffeur driven transfers available on request.
- Unlimited free car parking.
Please contact us now for a bespoke quote and personal tour of the site
Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 6NW
E email@example.com T 01684 584 927/931 W www.threecountiesvenuehire.co.uk