Following the Government’s announcement of its roadmap for easing the nation out of the current lockdown, many businesses are starting to plan for the return of employees.
Since the first lockdown in Spring 2020, many businesses have operated on a skeleton staff with most employees working from home.
With business owners looking to return to familiar working patterns and resume normal operations as the latest lockdown period begins to end, it is important that they re-open in a controlled and safe manner.
There may still be high-levels of anxiety amongst employees, customers and visitors to workplaces and retail spaces, as they want reassurances the working environments are clean and virus free.
Never wishing to stand still, waste management experts Grundon have launched a new Coronavirus Cleaning and Sanitising Service to eradicate potential viruses in the workplace.
The deep cleaning and sanitising service uses a proven treatment process, enabling a premises to be safe and ready for use within one hour of cleaning, providing much needed peace of mind.
The proven treatment process leave no residue and kills both viruses (including all members of the Coronavirus family, including COVID-19, SARS and MERS), Type A Influenzas, as well as viruses classified in the ‘hardest to kill’ category such as Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. It also eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and moulds.
Grundon’ team of fully-trained experts provide a full service which includes:
- An up-front virtual survey of the premises using photos, videos and plans to ascertain which surfaces require sanitising
- Full in-person site surveys are available if required
- A full Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) with task methodology will be agreed prior to the start of cleaning. This ensures that you are fully satisfied that all necessary site guidelines and measures such as social distancing and traffic plans are adhered to
- The cleaning team are fully-trained and experienced professionals, who will systematically work through the premises in full accordance with the a forementioned RAMS, cleaning all hard surfaces, especially those which are deemed to be high-touch areas
- The thorough and precise cleaning process uses a combination of vaporised fogging and micro-fibre wiping, using a disinfecting sanitiser. The disinfecting sanitiser contains active biocides which eliminate a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and moulds
- The cleaning team wear full personal protective equipment (PPE) and use specialist disinfection equipment throughout the cleaning process, with all PPE being compliantly disposed of after the sanitising has been completed
- After the cleaning has taken place the customer is issued with certificates of deep cleaning and a full report of the sanitisation completed is provided.
To ensure maximum effectiveness and peace of mind to business owners, employees and customers alike, Grundon’s expert cleaning team offer a repeat cleaning service, providing ongoing levels of assurance. This is especially useful for those high-traffic or frequently touched areas such as door handles, hand rails, lift buttons, light switches, security barriers, toilets and washrooms and communal areas such as staff rooms, kitchens and canteens.
To find out more about Grundon’s Coronavirus Deep Cleaning and Sanitising Service and how to ensure your workplace is virus free, contact Grundon’s Industrial Cleaning Services team on 01491 834 340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for more information visit https://www.grundon.com/services/industrial-cleaning-services/coronavirus-cleaning-and-sanitising-service/
Connect with us
LinkedIn: @Grundon Waste Management Ltd