Happy New Year!
The world’s only self-confessed asparamancer and TV celebrity, Jemima Packington, has announced her predictions for 2019 made using Vale of Evesham asparagus spears.
In the past, she has correctly predicted Brexit, Trump’s presidential win and Macron’s success in France. Her stint on Big Brother saw her making more accurate forecasts regarding those leaving the Channel 4 house. So, what does Jemima think 2019 holds for everyone?
– Fears over Brexit will prove largely unfounded
– The Trade War between China and the US will end but there will be a recession in the US that will affect us all
– World Cup Football will come to England, but it will be England Lionesses who will lift the trophy
– Big Brother WILL be back
– Extremes of temperature become the norm
Oscar success for A Star is Born but British actors will also be in the mix
– Sadly, more well-known British businesses will fold
– England’s cricketers and rugby team will have success early in the new year driving other British sports’ people to aim high
– Asparagus will see an all-time high in sales
Jemima is a regular at the Vale of Evesham’s British Asparagus Festival which runs from April 23rd until June 21stevery year and features weird and wonderful attractions as well as the famous Great British Asparagus Run.