Gloucestershire College is delighted to be a finalist for ‘Gloucestershire’s Apprenticeship Training Provider of the Year’ at the GloucestershireLive Apprenticeship Awards 2020. The winners of the awards are soon to be announced during a virtual awards ceremony on Thursday 19th November 2020.
Director of Apprenticeships and Employer Training, Julie Tegg, said: “We are delighted to be named a finalist in this year’s apprenticeship awards. Thanks to our industry-expert trainers, bespoke programmes accredited by leading bodies and new training suites created with employer input, we provide businesses with cutting-edge training solutions that are flexible and responsive to skills gaps.
“As always, the success of our apprenticeship programmes lies largely with our dedicated teams at the GC Business Hub, so I would like to thank them all once again for their hard work and look forward to celebrating with them on awards night!”
Great success for Gloucestershire College’s apprentices
Six GC apprentices have also been announced as finalists, as well as one of GC’s key employer partners, Iress, as a finalist for Employer of the Year in the awards.
- Carl Eustace, HR Apprentice at Superdry Plc in the Business, Administrative & Financial Services category
- Ella Russell, Business Administration Apprentice at Tewkesbury School in the Business, Administrative & Financial Services category
- Jack Chapman, Engineering Apprentice at Renishaw in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Energy & Electrical category
- Ellie Martin, Business Administration Apprentice at Pittville School in the Health, Wellbeing, Care & Education category
- Imogen Collins, Dental Nursing Apprentice at myFACE Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics in the Health, Wellbeing, Care & Education category
- Shannon Phillips, Customer Service apprentice at Truly Tailored Recruitment in the Hospitality, Travel & Customer Service category
- Iress, in the Employer of the Year category
Watch the virtual awards live on Thursday 19th November 2020
Winners will be announced at a virtual awards ceremony on YouTube from 6.30pm.
Over 45 apprenticeship programmes to choose from
Gloucestershire College offer an exciting array of apprenticeship programmes alongside their full and part time courses.
With over 45 programmes to choose from in everything from Motor to Hairdressing, Business Administration, Surveying, HR and Marketing, there really is something for everyone at any level. Their apprenticeships start at Level 2 and progress all the way up to Degree level.
Anyone aged 16 or over can complete an apprenticeship, not just school leavers, and there is no limit to what they can achieve. Apprenticeship programmes at the College start throughout the year so there is no need to wait for September to get in touch.
If you are an employer looking to recruit an apprentice, you can get in touch with the GC Business Hub team via: email@example.com or call 01452 563400 for expert advice and to access their quality candidate pool.
Connect with us
LinkedIN: @Gloucestershire College