Quietly and unobtrusively, Tewkesbury is set to become Gloucestershire’s business and homes powerhouse over the next 20 years.
It’s difficult to believe but over that period there could be something over 12 000 new jobs in the area. How has the growth of Tewkesbury- always something of a hidden gem in terms of the strength of its companies-become a reality?
Tewkesbury is perfectly situated at the gateway to the M5 Growth Zone. Excellent motorway connections, a well-qualified workforce and an outstanding array of commercial facilities makes Tewkesbury an ideal location for businesses to grow. Find out more about the future of Tewkesbury at this online webinar.
- Ian Mean, chair
- Mike Dawson, CEO Tewkesbury District Council
- Colin Chick, Executive Director of Economy, Environment & Infrastructure, Gloucestershire County Council
- Rupert Cox, Managing Director, Stagecoach
- Mark Lawton, General Manager, Moog Aircraft Group
- Nicky Godding, Editor, Business & Innovation magazine
Book your place for this online here:
Date And Time
Mon, 15 March 2021
10:00 – 11:30