Located in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, Chateau Impney Hotel & Exhibition Centre offers a stylish setting for weddings and events, extensive conferencing and exhibition facilities, and the perfect place to simply relax and unwind.
Easily accessible and just minutes from Junction 5 of the M5, Chateau Impney is one of the finest, most authentic examples of classic French chateau-style buildings in the UK, with a rich history spanning more than 100 years.
The distinctive charm of Chateau Impney lies in its breath-taking blend of iconic French architecture with a stunning English parkland setting. Within the elegant walls of the Grade II* listed Chateau, you’ll find beautiful original features, luxurious accommodation and a full range of amenities. The ornamental gardens that surround the Chateau descend into 140 acres of picturesque grounds, with quaint bridges over glistening streams and a glimpse of the impressive Malvern Hills in the distance.
Nestled within the Chateau’s beautiful parkland are a number of versatile conferencing and exhibition suites, which provide a unique and impressive setting for meetings, away days, product launches and large-scale exhibitions. And, with our unrivalled hospitality, we’ll help you to create an unforgettable event.
At a Glance
- Peaceful 140-acre parkland setting that’s ideal for team building activities, just 1 mile from junction 5 of the M5 and 20 miles from Birmingham
- 102 en-suite bedrooms
- Nine self-catering Impney Apartments as part of the 102-bedroom allocation
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms for 4–200 delegates
- Private dining and banqueting facilities for up to 850 guests
- Exhibition and conferencing suites for up to 1,250 delegates, including 23 breakout rooms
- Wide range of AV facilities
- 1,000 free car parking spaces
Contact Details: 01905 77 44 11 | firstname.lastname@example.org | chateau-impney.com